April 15, 2022
Part 2 of this Special episode with Author, Speaker, Entrepreneur and Sales Coach Ben Gay III. Among other things, Ben talks about:
- Always checking your references.
- Where the term "Comfort Zone" came from.
- Suffering from the Imposter Syndrome.
- The problem Dr. Napoleon Hill discovered in his life.
- Stumbling on the Sales equivalent of the "Dead Seas Scrolls."
- The Magic Close.
Connect with Ben at www.bfg3.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your copy of The Closers Series at www.stores.ebay.com/ronzonebooks
Watch this episode on The Intentional Encourager Podcast YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/F9CZSt4YdyQ
April 13, 2022
Author, Speaker and Sales Coach Ben Gay III joins this Special 2-part episode to talk about his life and career. Included in this conversation is:
- The year that changed his life.
- Seeing a famous person die before his eyes and having to speak to the audience who witnessed it.
- Working with men like Dr. Napoleon Hill and Zig Ziglar and their impact on him.
- The one thing he'd wished he'd learned sooner.
- Having a high Comfort Zone.
Connect with Ben at www.bfg3.com and email@example.com and order his The Closers series at www.stores.ebay.com/ronzonebooks
Watch this episode on The Intentional Encourager Podcast YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/Og4u09SfzYQ
April 1, 2022
The Founder of Battle Cry Moms Debbie McNinch joins this episode and talks about:
- Overcoming pride and giving stability in an unstable world.
- The Battle plan of Parenting and knowing who you are first.
- Growing up with out a father and having a Mom full of joy.
- Thinking she'd have the "perfect family" and the call from their oldest son that changed that thinking.
- The transformation that happened in her life.
- Having purpose in pain and the message of joy and hope.
Connect with Debbie at www.debbiemcninch.com or www.battlecrymoms.com
Watch this episode on The Intentional Encourager Podcast YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/Oe7CSZfTv7o
March 30, 2022
Author, Speaker and Messaging Coach Keith Ferrin joins this episode and talks about:
- The value of nuanced conversations; The four key steps of messaging; Social Media being a billboard, not a diary; The cost of Common ground; Defining the true meaning of "speaking truth in love and Not yelling your truth.
Connect with Keith on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @KeithFerrin or at www.keithferrin.com and www.simplycommunicate.com
Watch this episode on The Intentional Encourager Podcast YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/3GtAN261S1g
March 25, 2022
Sales and Business Coaches Marcus Chan and Jason Cutter joins this special episode and talk about:
- The power of adjustment.
- Avoiding the Comparison mindset.
- The collaborative process of Sales.
- The power of Inclusive language and AND's.
- Choosing sharks over people.
- Being the guide over being the hero.
- Writing down the one win of each day and the one thing to improve.
Connect with Marcus on Linkedin and at www.sixfiguresalesacademy.com and Jason on Linkedin and at www.jasoncutter.com
Watch this episode on The Intentional Encourager Podcast YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/nqCxBFrPcvo
March 23, 2022
Author, Speaker, Dancer and Podcaster Laura Padgett joins this episode and talks about:
- Learning how to pivot from her Dad.
- Getting Intentional Encouragement from another podcaster.
- The ongoing journey of patience.
- Losing our sense of community.
- Understanding that we may never understand.
- Her father suffering from PSTD after returning from the war.
- A seminal moment at age 12 while sitting on a fence.
- Carrying emotional scars through her early adult years.
- You are not what you came from.
Connect with Laura at www.lauralpadgett.com
Watch this episode on The Intentional Encourager Podcast YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/wBz7De2rnVI
March 18, 2022
Podcaster and Online Guy Wes Wyatt joins this episode and talks about:
- What makes a great communicator.
- Shovel, Blower or Plow?
- Planning for Mundane Moments.
- Being Psychologically unemployable all his life.
- Having a problem with not dreaming.
- The Jerry Seinfeld Lesson.
- Coming back from a trip with his daughter and getting fired.
- Losing his Mom a few months ago and the impact it had on him.
- Die empty.
- The Benjamin Franklin quote that motivates him.
- Staying in the same place is not the same place.
Connect with Wes on Twitter and Instagram @weswyatt.
Watch this episode on The Intentional Encourager Podcast YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/dk7wv06_B2E
March 16, 2022
Culture and Creativity Expert Anne Jacoby joins this episode and talks about:
- The power of Creative Constraint.
- Valuing perspectives.
- Shifting our mindset to find creativity.
- Negating the good stuff in the Creative process.
- Creating an environment of learning.
- Overcoming a crippling hip disease in her childhood to become a dancer, actor and singer.
- How 9/11/2001 changed her destiny.
- Having strong encouragers in her life.
- This being the time to activate your creativity.
Connect with Anne on Linkedin; Instagram @annejacoby.author; www.annejacoby.com or www.springstreetco.com
Watch this episode on The Intentional Encourager Podcast YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/MsgEVKhuFzE
March 11, 2022
The Author of Planting Your Purpose and Podcaster Alec Kassan joins this episode and talks about:
- The burden of creating content.
- The biggest question of Content Creators.
- The mistake of the ask.
- Being reliant on things that weren't permanent.
- Living in a broken world.
- Working one-on-one with people.
- The Jersey Shore Principle.
- The moment he decided to break free from a Marijuana addiction.
- Going to Addiction meetings that took him out of his comfort zone.
- Failure being part of the journey.
- Difficult things don't meant you're doing the wrong things.
Connect with Alec at www.plantingyourpurpose.com
Get Planting Your Purpose at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Planting-Your-Purpose-Discovering-Calling
Watch this episode on The Intentional Encourager Podcast YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/DKK23TqEjRc
March 9, 2022
Mental Performance and Executive Coach and Author Brian Levenson and talks about:
- Creating new behaviors.
- The importance of working for yourself.
- The power and focus of agility.
- What gives me energy?
- The science of happiness.
- What causes diminished decision making.
- The essence of defining personal values.
- His Dad being a dreamer and instilling it in him.
- The lunch that changed his life.
- Learning in the reflection of adversity.
- Staying curious a little longer.
Connect with Brian on Linkedin and Twitter @BrianLevenson and at www.strongskills.co
Get a copy of Brian's book, Shift Your Mind on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Shift-Your-Mind-Preparation-Performance
Watch this episode on The Intentional Encourager Podcast YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/67EOhJkWfTc