Author, Speaker and Coach Lauren Roskilly joins this episode and talks about:
- Being mindful of each other.
- The boundary of our responsibilities.
- The struggles of overthinking.
- God's prompting to write her latest book.
- Less Jonah, More Job.
- Going from grief to depression.
- Turning your mindset around.
- What is your mind full of?
- Crying out to God for help.
- Giving God all the areas of life.
- Having fainting issues starting at 14 but actually getting a diagnosis in 2018.
- Feeling the "Here We Go Again" feeling when having a fainting episode.
- Concussing herself after each fainting episode.
- Overcoming the mental part of her condition before physical healing came and the healing process the Lord took her through.
- Learning how to deal with your circumstances as they are.
Connect with Lauren on her Mindful of Christ Facebook page and YouTube Channel and www.mindfulofchrist.net
Find Lauren's books on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=lauren+roskilly
Watch this episode on The Intentional Encourager Podcast YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/U76_idJ2BKM