People Development Strategist Elena Pastore joins this episode and talks about:
- The Common Denominator around skill recognition.
- What we truly realize when looking at our strengths.
- Taking other people out of the equation.
- Struggling with external validation.
- Mistaking validation for feedback.
- To every business problem, there is a personal problem.
- What prompts people seeing solutions.
- Her father passing away when she was 8 and growing up a lot through that process.
- What she learns each year about her father and the one question she'd ask him now if she could.
- Knowing the right words to say.
- Not getting in your own way.
Connect with Elena on Linkedin and at www.elenapastore.com
Watch this episode on The Intentional Encourager Podcast YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/iKWzom9O9mg