Author and Leadership Coach Jason Fry joins this episode and talks about:
- Becoming a better Dad through healthy leadership.
- Preparing and working for the opportunity.
- The real fault of a leader.
- The 3 things Leaders need people to know.
- Defining a Healthy leader.
- The #1 thing that's toxic to teams.
- The real reason behind the why and spending too much time on the what.
- What you don't need in the heat of stress.
- His parents divorcing when he was 3 and the impact of his Mom.
- Seeing persistence in his Dad.
- Going to college to be a Preacher and ultimately becoming a Coach.
- His parents showing him a Servant's heart.
- Allowing discomfort to keep him down.
- The reason he climbs mountains and knowing that we will get to the top of the mountain.
Connect with Jason on Instagram and Twitter @CoachJFry; Linkedin or at www.coachjfry.com
Watch this episode on The Intentional Encourager Podcast YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/LczIn_jbVLw