CEO of Founders Space and Author of Surviving a Startup, Make Elephant Fly and The Five Forces, Steve Hoffman, joins this episode and talks about:
- How his life changed during COVID by not traveling.
- Moving his business totally online and writing two books.
- The energy and excitement of travel being channeled a different way.
- Taking the advice he coached entrepreneurs to do.
- The value in other perspectives.
- Working with his wife and the value she brings to their business.
- His time in the infancy stage in Interactive Television.
- The legendary video game company he worked for.
- Watching his business lose everything in the Dot.com bust.
Connect with Steve at www.foundersspace.com
Watch this episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/b8J8fc2YTCQ