Marketing Strategist Islin Munisteri joins this episode to talk about:
- Going to school with her son and having the time to help her kids.
- The power of getting a nap.
- The difference of ages and stages.
- Working from home before most worked from home.
- Scheduling time to be interactive with people.
- The definition of Cutting-Edge Growth marketing.
- Getting to the root of the Customer problem and onboarding a customer correctly.
- Being successful in school during her adolescent years and missing things she needed emotionally.
- Having a massive breakdown at 28 while living in Alaska.
- Being close to her Dad but having no relationship with her Mom.
- After finishing a report, being anxious and suicidal and checking in to a Psychiatric hospital.
- Continuing to work on her anxiety triggers.
- Taking care of things inside you and getting help if you need help.
Connect with Islin on Linkedin or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch this episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/pv0W6FwlV5w