Talent Acquisition Specialist and Colon Cancer Survivor Tabitha Cavanagh joins this episode to talk about:
- Her cancer journey teaching her lessons through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Living graciously and unapologetically.
- Living for the "living it up."
- One conversation can change the course of your life and the conversation that changed her life.
- The reminder to breathe.
- The things to bring to every conversation and the one thing she wants to bring to business.
- First discovering Cancer symptoms while pregnant and ignoring them.
- Landing in the Emergency room the week of her wedding.
- Having a polyp that needed removed but needing multiple surgeries, including a six-hour procedure.
- Being re-born through chemotherapy and the realization of community.
- What happens after cancer.
- Doing things now instead of waiting.
- Connect to your next career change.
- Making her own decision to change her outcome.
Connect with Tabitha on Linkedin (Tab The Recruiter).
Watch this episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/v9hV8mJx1oU