Sales Leader and Coach Larry Long Jr. joins this episode to talk about:
- Looking for the good, great and wonderful.
- The value of prioritization.
- The degree of separation between players in College baseball and Professional baseball.
- His toughest conversation with his father.
- The combination of relationships and experiences.
- Thinking he would play Professional baseball.
- Being involved at the University of Maryland in more than just sports.
- Sales is not a Four-letter word.
- Being flexible, creative and grounded in your why.
- Moving around a lot as a kid before settling in Maryland.
- His Mom's theme sung to him.
- His Dad being the only one in his family to graduate High school and college.
- His Dad's advice to him.
- Being with eight different companies in 10 different positions.
- Preparing for the moment to help people.
- Losing the inner greatness within us.
- Faking the funk.
- Losing his Dad in 2015 and carrying the baton left to him.
- Living life with intention.
Connect with Larry on Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter @LarryLongJr
Watch this episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/zUMW4dRtd7E