Linkedin Growth Specialist and Chief Visionary Officer of ShedWool Cory Warfield joins this episode to talk about:
- Everything that happens to us is through the lens of faith.
- The power of technology.
- The variance and challenges of restaurants.
- Working two Full-time jobs to pay for a Destination wedding.
- The reasons people should be nicer to Waitstaff.
- The one thing celebrities treasure.
- The toast made to him from a celebrity.
- Overcoming homelessness and eating out of garbage cans.
- The power of leveraging connections.
- The real reason Linkedin exists.
- The power of a compelling headline.
- Growing up in the Chicago area and becoming suicidal as a teenager.
- Wanting to be a rapper and entertainer and glorifying violence.
- Getting hit by his family's new car while in West Virginia and being in a cast for six months.
- Making money, getting beaten up and robbed and left with nothing.
- Holding his Mom's hand as she died.
- Being diagnosed with a Liver disease.
- His Dad being his Intentional encourager.
Connect with Cory on Linkedin, Instagram and Twitter @Cory_Warfield #CoryConnects and at www.shedwool.com
Watch this episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/znwqPZ1-918