Former Apple CFO and Transformational Coach Rusty Gaillard joins this episode to talk about:
- The scariest thing about ambitious people.
- The 3 ways to the path of success.
- More to life than a "Nose to the Grindstone" mentality and getting stuck in the grindstone.
- The expectation and badge of honor of working long hours.
- The notion of an internal operating system and finding the right time and place to upgrade it.
- Your inner technology.
- The difference between a huge step up and a huge step down.
- In new situations, our brains check straight to the risks.
- Growing up where everything looked good on the outside but sucked on the inside.
- Building a support network after his divorce.
- Thinking he was a person who never got angry.
- The moment he felt whole and having nothing left he hadn't told anyone.
- Moving to Apple in 2005 and the wisdom of Steve Jobs.
- Being a part of the launch of the iPhone.
- Achieving more than you think you can.
Connect with Rusty on Linkedin or at www.svdreambuilders.com
Watch this episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/ZBUKYTpsGjY