Pastor and the Author of Forgiving the Nightmare Mark Sowersby joins this episode and talks about:
- The 3 things he's always known and been reminded.
- The ways people celebrate, forms of celebration, seasons of celebration and how it impacts people.
- The different expressions of life.
- Having Dyslexia and writing a book.
- The moment God put on his heart to write a book and the person who gave him the title.
- The encouragement he got to go to Bible college and the woman there who changed his life.
- Leading by serving.
- The nightmare and the scars of his child abuse.
- Coming across "religious" people who told him not to tell his story.
- Wanting to feel a certain way about his abuse and abuser and feeling another.
- The day the abuse stopped and the person who became his defender.
- The right time in his life to meet his Biological father.
- What he felt after becoming a father and trusting the Lord through it.
Connect with Mark on Facebook; the Facebook group Forgiving the Nightmare and www.forgivingthenightmare.com
Watch this episode on The Intentional Encourager Podcast YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/5sPhyAQPOTY