Coach, Trainer and TEDX Speaker Steven English joins this episode and talks about:
- The power of 168 hours.
- Having a Proof of Concept for himself.
- Following his feelings and really understanding his skills.
- The day with his uncle that changed his thinking.
- Honoring the Zone of Genius.
- Finding the thing that lights you up.
- The analogy of vacuuming the carpet.
- What he's discovered about introverts.
- Drinking every day and the routine of it.
- Living at the bar and getting multiple DUI's.
- June 2014 and the moment that changed his life for good 2 years later.
- His palate changing against alcohol and the lesson he learned from it.
- The area of pain under the surface.
- Don't worry about the low.
Connect with Steven on Linkedin at Steven English, PCC or at www.stevenenglish.net
Watch this episode on The Intentional Encourager Podcast YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/9PO7QkxnQCM