Host of the Building Wins Podcast Randy Chaffee joins this episode and talks about:
- The day the world changed for him.
- Making notes of how he’d move forward.
- Ramping up his Virtual presence.
- Doing what no one else was doing.
- What he learned about engagement.
- The call from a customer that’s most memorable to him.
- The correlation of Sports and Sales.
- The power of the right plan.
- Being adopted at 3 days old.
- The lesson he learned at age 9.
- The attention to detail his Dad taught him and the Sales lesson he learned from his Dad.
- Looking for the next step in his life.
- Figuring out how to answer “The Call of the Road.”
- Winning everyday and the question you ask each morning.
Connect with Randy on Linkedin and Facebook; Check out the Building Wins Podcast or www.ibuyfromrandy.com
Watch this episode on The Intentional Encourager Podcast YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/DBVMxi2tlwA