A walking miracle, Pastor Pascal Crites, pastor of Calvary Tabernacle in Accident, MD, joins this episode and talks about:
- The challenge of pastoring in the midst of COVID and the moving parts of keeping a church going.
- The purpose of preparation and what he learned about it.
- The audience of one.
- The power of connection and the lesson he learned around it.
- The encouragement of his community.
- Evangelizing versus Pastoring and not making Pastoring a career.
- Protecting your family as a Pastor and the people a Pastor cannot afford to lose.
- Investing in hungry people.
- His grandmother's conversion and its impact on him and his cousin.
- Being awestruck by preaching.
- The transition he made to Sales, breaking numerous Sales records and ultimately, walking away from it.
- The hardest conversation he had with God.
- The life-changing events of late 2016-2017.
- A 1% chance of survival and the conversation between his wife and his neurologist.
- Walking out of the hospital 2 1/2 days after a visit from two men of God.
- The Lord truly cares.
Connect with Pastor Crites on Facebook through the Calvary Tabernacle Accident MD page or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch this powerful episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/KyuZrFyaGf4