Longtime friend and Carolina Panthers Beat Writer for The Athletic Joe Person joins this episode and talks about:
- Covering an NFL team in the midst of COVID-19.
- The NFL Owner's meeting that wasn't.
- The moment he and his oldest daughter shared in his Home office.
- Covering a new coach and Quarterback he hadn't met in person.
- Going on the road for the first time during the 2020 NFL Season and realizing he what he could do going forward to cover games.
- The newest Carolina Panthers quarterback and his expectations.
- The comparisons of Panthers Offensive Coordinator Joe Brady and his college quarterback, Joe Burrow of the Cincinnati Bengals.
- His college teammate who is a Hall of Fame Head coach.
- His first love in High school and why he chose to play football in College.
- His first job after college and the towns the newspaper business took him.
- His parents divorce and how that shaped him.
- The power of forgiveness.
Connect with Joe on Twitter @josephperson or to subscribe to The Athletic, go to www.theathletic.com
Watch this episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/KoXJGZphZR8