Certified Emotional Intelligence Specialist Adam Rosensweig joins this episode to talk about:
- His wife's Heart Attack in late 2019 and recovering from it at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Fear gripping their family when their son gets sick at the same time as his wife's Medical setbacks.
- The power of attentiveness and the power of a phone call.
- Sometimes needing a good cry.
- The varying definitions of Emotional intelligence.
- The Non-verbal ways we verbalize emotions and how to leverage our emotions.
- The EQI and the alignment with Intentional Encouragement.
- Emotions are contagious.
- The life crisis and person who changed his life.
- Feeling hope for the first time in his life and becoming a better husband, father and person.
- Working with his father and assuming he'd be a carpenter the rest of his life.
- Contending with other people's mistakes.
- The lack of confidence.
- How valuable you are as a person.
Connect with Adam on Linkedin or firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch this episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/SAPJ4IaT3y4